- More than 10 years of experience working on large international projects and representing interests in courts and arbitration courts;
- Arbitrator of the Arbitration Centre Atameken under the National Chamber of Entrepreneurs of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Member of International Bar Association, Kazakhstan Petroleum Lawyers’ Association;
- Mentioned as one of the best lawyers in commercial law and art business areas in Kazakhstan by Global Law Experts
- Kazakh Humanitarian Law University, LLB in international law, graduated with distinction.
- Queen Mary University, London, UK; LLM in international business law (Bolashak presidential scholarship alumna).
- Lehigh University Business School, Pennsylvania, USA (business management and marketing).
Prior founding KEREMET Holding law for more than 7 years Zhibek worked in large Kazakh law firms, specializing at corporate, environmental law, corporate social responsibility, subsoil use issues, arbitration; for more than 5 years worked in headquarters of one of the largest investment companies in Central Asia managing the legal work of more than 60 subsidiaries and affiliated companies, taking part in project financing, advising shareholders on various issues of law, drafting transactional documents, representation of interests while negotiation with state bodies.
Zhibek also successfully passed the secondment in large international law firms: corporate department of Lovells (currently Hogal Lovells) and dispute resolution department of Herbert Smith (currently Herbert Smith Frehills).