GOVERNMENTAL RELATIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
Government Relations (GR) – is a part of strategic planning of any business, forming and maintaining the reputation and relationships of the company with state bodies, attraction of state officials for expert support of projects, arranging the interpersonal communications. KEREMET helps to build the interaction between the state bodies, public organizations, broad audience, and business representatives for development of the relationships and mutual development of social concepts.
While implementing the instructions we keep the high ethical standards stated by both corporate policy of the company and national and international legislation.
Our services rendered both to the business and state and quasi-state companies include:
- Liaison with state and regulatory bodies in crisis situations, arranging and holding the meetings and negotiations with representatives of state bodies, public associations, business associations with the purpose to present and protect client’s interests;
- Drafting and promotion of draft laws and normative legal acts;
- Drafting and implementation of projects related to issues of corporate social responsibility, maintaining social reports under national laws and international standards;
- Drafting the GR-strategy of the companies;
- Monitoring of legal developments, prognosis of changes in the field of legislation and evaluation of political risks;
- Organizing and conducting the election campaigns;
- Consulting on issues of entry of foreign companies to the markets of Kazakhstan and CIS countries;
- Support of business interests abroad, promotion of global projects;
- Research and monitoring, evaluation of nonfinancial risks for investment solutions;
- Consulting of state and quasi-state companies on issues of attraction of investments thanks to improvement of legislative base or communication platforms;
- Analysis of public opinion and interests of the field players, analysis of the resources and strategy of the competitors.
We also render services in sphere of corporate and strategic communications:
- Services related to management of company’s reputation, analysis of corporate and personal positioning (branding);
- Drafting of strategies of national and international positioning;
- Support of M&A transactions and restructuring processes;
- Arranging the relationships with investors and mass media;
- Anticrisis PR;
- Organizing the events – conferences, forums, meetings, seminars and trainings.