KEREMET renders the full range of legal services advising on the following:
- Corporate law and M&A: registration/reregistration of companies, including registration and licensing of the companies at AIFC, antitrust regulation, Due diligence, elaboration of transactions’ structures, resolving the corporate disputes, liquidation and bankruptcy, drafting of shareholders agreements, obtaining state and corporate approvals, advising on reorganization of company.
- Contracts law: sale and purchase agreements, commercial contracts, pledge, loan, confidentiality, supply, distribution, insurance, franchise, contractor’s agreement, guarantee, lease, service contracts, real estate issues.
- Financial law and securities: drafting securities prospectus, obtaining licenses for broker activity, preparation and maintaining IPO, registration of securities issue, drafting reports to the competent state bodies, advising on securities law.
- Licenses and permits: collection and drafting of required documents, receipt of approvals, licenses and permits from state bodies and AIFC.
- Subsoil use and environmental law: advisory on issues of subsoil use, environmental permits, observance of environmental legislation, transactions with strategic objects, receipt of state approvals, drafting of contracts.
- Disputes resolution: representation of interests in courts and arbitration, consulting on enforcement proceedings, pretrial disputes settlement.
- Labor law: drafting of documents, due diligence of the company, legal support related to hiring and dismissal process, review of employment agreements, conflicts settlement, representation of interests with state bodies.
- Tax and customs law: advising and representation of interests in state bodies.
- Intellectual property: registration and protection of IP rights, representation of interests, settlement of disputes.
- Drafting of legislation: elaboration of concepts and draft laws, advising on the process of adoption of the laws, drafting of analytical documents for state bodies, work with international organizations.
Organizing and participating at meetings and negotiations on behalf of clients on all legal issues.